1108 N Washington Ave,
Cookeville, TN 38501
- 1,635 sqft
Est. Value* : $114,800
- 1,635 sqft
1108 N Washington Ave is a single family home in Cookeville, TN. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 1,635 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 N Washington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 N Washington Ave is located in a community that is home to 30,027 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (13.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 N Washington Ave has a median household income of $38,285 and spends about $35,993 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 N Washington Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 1108 N Washington Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 N Washington Ave is about 36.2 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 N Washington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
68 Quinland Lake Rd,
$74,900 For Sale
411 Golden Circle,
$189,000 For Sale
2317 Arrow Tr,
$189,900 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$89,000 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$129,900 For Sale
31 Lacy Lane Lot 31,
$19,900 For Sale
1353 Frazier Rd,
$225,000 For Sale
63 Wood Lane,
$46,000 For Sale
2332 Casey Cove Rd,
$349,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.