1108 Shallowbrook Trl S,
Antioch, TN 37013
- 2 Beds
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $214,500
- 2 Beds
- 1,372 sqft
1108 Shallowbrook Trl S is a single family home in Antioch, TN. This home was built in 2010 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $214,500. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S is located in a community that is home to 48,648 residents, which has increased by 22.9% since 2000. 62.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S has a median household income of $54,903 and spends about $45,707 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S include Antioch Middle, Cane Ridge Elementary, and Cane Ridge High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S is about 34.2 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Shallowbrook Trl S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1426 Sprucedale Dr,
$269,800 For Sale
5541 Craftwood Dr,
$339,900 For Sale
124 Beech Forge Dr,
$134,900 For Sale
2409 Haskell Dr,
$362,900 For Sale
4717 Rockland Trails,
$259,000 For Sale
316 N Birchclay Pt,
$320,000 For Sale
192 Hazelwood Ln,
$275,000 For Sale
320 S Shore Dr,
$159,999 For Sale
2985 Brantley Dr,
$244,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Antioch Middle||5-8||723||35||20.6||3.4 mi|
|Cane Ridge Elementary||PK-5||1,001||53||18.8||0.53 mi|
|Cane Ridge High School||9-12||1,777||71||25||0.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.