1108 Silver Creek Rd,
Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 1,754 sqft
Est. Value* : $29,630
- 1,754 sqft
1108 Silver Creek Rd is a single family home in Lewisburg, TN. This home was built in 1938 and includes one bathrooms and 1,754 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 6/29/2016, this property sold for $12,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $29,630. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Silver Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Silver Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,095 residents, which has increased by 22.2% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Silver Creek Rd has a median household income of $40,154 and spends about $37,263 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Silver Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Silver Creek Rd include Lewisburg Middle School, Marshall County High School, and Marshall Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 1108 Silver Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Silver Creek Rd is about 35.7 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Silver Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1465 New Columbia Hwy,
$995,000 For Sale
1001 Buddy Jones Rd,
$549,900 For Sale
1001 Buddy Jones Rd,
$538,900 For Sale
0 Ownby Road,
$535,000 For Sale
2380 Cathey Cemetery Rd,
$315,000 For Sale
115 Daytona Dr,
$215,000 For Sale
1703 Evelyn Ave,
$343,783 For Sale
1719 Evelyn Ave,
$393,816 For Sale
1707 Evelyn Ave,
$323,322 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lewisburg Middle School||7-8||430||30||14.3||1.32 mi|
|Marshall County High School||9-12||909||53.4||17||1.23 mi|
|Marshall Elementary||2-3||456||34||13.4||0.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.