11746 SW 14th Ter, # B,
Miami, FL 33184
- 1,706 sqft
Est. Value* : $275,000
- 1,706 sqft
11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes 1,706 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/2/2019, this property sold for $100. Today, the estimated home value is around $275,000. Frequently asked questions about 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, is located in a community that is home to 26,853 residents, which has increased by 31.2% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, has a median household income of $64,361 and spends about $50,812 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, is about 49.0 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11746 SW 14th Ter, # B, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1440 SW 118th Ave,
$319,000 House For Sale
215 SW 119 Avenue,
$129,000 House For Sale
11715 S.W. 18th Street #108,
$255,000 House For Sale
3050 SW 122nd Ave,
$449,000 House For Sale
13220 9th Ln,
$380,000 House For Sale
11385 SW 32 St,
$599,000 House For Sale
215 SW 105th Place,
$435,000 House For Sale
13211 SW 39th Ter,
$379,900 House For Sale
13710 SW 32nd St,
$599,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.63 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||4.41 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||10.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.