1410 Dale Ln is a single family home in Delray Beach, FL. This home was built in 1951 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,426 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/3/2018, this property sold for $870,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $859,800.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Dale Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Dale Ln is located in a community that is home to 19,846 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 65.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Dale Ln has a median household income of $52,406 and spends about $44,076 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Dale Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 21.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Dale Ln include Atlantic High School, Carver Middle School, and Plumosa School Of The Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (487 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 1410 Dale Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Dale Ln is about 53.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Dale Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.