1400 Geoffs Dr,
Austin, TX 78748
- 1,680 sqft
Est. Value* : $290,000
1400 Geoffs Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes two bathrooms and 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,000. Frequently asked questions about 1400 Geoffs Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1400 Geoffs Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,284 residents, which has increased by 34% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1400 Geoffs Dr has a median household income of $56,601 and spends about $46,681 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1400 Geoffs Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1400 Geoffs Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1400 Geoffs Dr is about 47.1 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1400 Geoffs Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1900 Ralph C Craig Ln,
$335,000 House For Sale
9102 Golden Leaf Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
11911 Bluebonnet Ln,
$469,900 House For Sale
9506 Woodshire Drive,
$115,000 House For Sale
1403 Strickland Dr,
$325,000 House For Sale
3104 Sacbe Cove,
$569,000 House For Sale
3106 Sacbe Cove,
$580,000 House For Sale
12304 Gray Camlet Ln Unit 5,
$385,000 House For Sale
7800 Peaceful Hill Ln,
$299,500 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.