215 S 8th St,
Oneill, NE 68763
- 897 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 897 sqft
215 S 8th St is a single family home in Oneill, NE. This home was built in 1952 and includes 897 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S 8th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S 8th St is located in a community that is home to 5,260 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S 8th St has a median household income of $36,723 and spends about $35,240 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S 8th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S 8th St include O'Neill Elementary School, and O'Neill High School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.9% of the residents near 215 S 8th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S 8th St is about 21.8 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S 8th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
518 E Niobrara,
$179,900 For Sale
40646 SD Hwy 50,
$214,900 For Sale
908 W. 11th St.,
$75,000 For Sale
913 Elm St.,
$60,000 For Sale
104 N West,
$79,975 For Sale
407 N Elm,
$54,900 For Sale
101 S Main St,
$109,000 For Sale
302 E Locust St,
$49,000 For Sale
801 N 4th,
$344,750 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|O'Neill Elementary School||PK-6||468||34.9||13.3||1.08 mi|
|O'Neill High School||7-12||337||33.3||10.1||0.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.