215 N Howard Ave,
Morrill, NE 69358
- 3 Beds
- 936 sqft
Est. Value* : $37,070
- 3 Beds
- 936 sqft
215 N Howard Ave is a single family home in Morrill, NE. This home was built in 1925 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $37,070. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Howard Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Howard Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,495 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Howard Ave has a median household income of $32,489 and spends about $32,812 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Howard Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Howard Ave include Morrill Elementary, and Morrill High School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 215 N Howard Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Howard Ave is about 17.8 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Howard Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2702 East A,
$159,900 For Sale
2602 Main Street,
$95,000 For Sale
4130 US HWY 26-85,
$115,000 For Sale
529 Freimuth Ave,
$119,900 For Sale
218 4TH AVE,
$60,000 For Sale
278 Thorn Ave,
$90,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$295,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$315,000 For Sale
408 4th St,
$70,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Morrill Elementary||PK-6||194||18.5||10.4||0.31 mi|
|Morrill High School||7-12||154||15.6||9.8||0.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.