21579 E Correction Line Rd is a single family home in Brady, NE. This home was built in 1977 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $144,600.
Frequently asked questions about 21579 E Correction Line Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21579 E Correction Line Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,360 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21579 E Correction Line Rd has a median household income of $34,625 and spends about $34,077 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21579 E Correction Line Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21579 E Correction Line Rd include Maxwell Elementary School, and Maxwell High School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.2% of the residents near 21579 E Correction Line Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21579 E Correction Line Rd is about 22.0 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21579 E Correction Line Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.