8788 Primm Springs Rd is a single family home in Primm Springs, TN. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bathrooms and 2,032 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,800.
Frequently asked questions about 8788 Primm Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8788 Primm Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,066 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8788 Primm Springs Rd has a median household income of $41,706 and spends about $38,218 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8788 Primm Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8788 Primm Springs Rd include Centerville Elementary, and Hickman County Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 8788 Primm Springs Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8788 Primm Springs Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8788 Primm Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.