1004 Community St NE,
Huntsville, AL 35801
- 1,725 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1004 Community St NE is a single family home in Huntsville, AL. This home was built in 1927 and includes one bathrooms and 1,725 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gravity heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Community St NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Community St NE is located in a community that is home to 24,968 residents, which has increased by 3.9% since 2000. 66.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Community St NE has a median household income of $76,560 and spends about $56,293 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Community St NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 23.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1004 Community St NE include Chapman Elementary School, and Lee High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1177 (582 for Math and 595 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 72.1% of the residents near 1004 Community St NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Community St NE is about 42.7 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Community St NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1805 RANDOLPH AVENUE,
$520,000 House For Sale
1206 TUNLAW RD,
$749,000 House For Sale
2603 VALLEY BROOK CIRCLE,
$184,900 House For Sale
716 STANHOPE DRIVE,
$195,000 House For Sale
2201 LYTLE STREET SE,
$909,900 House For Sale
2006 CHAMBERS DRIVE,
$140,000 House For Sale
1501 MOUNTAIN SPRINGS CIRCLE,
$775,000 House For Sale
2202 DERUSSEY Road,
$1,149,000 House For Sale
1709 MOUNTAINBROOK DRIVE,
$594,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chapman Elementary School||PK-8||593||42.4||13.9||1.44 mi|
|Martin Luther King Junior Elementary School||PK-5||475||25.7||18.4||1.83 mi|
|Lee High School||9-12||803||57||14||1.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.