1005 Idle Hour Dr,
Phenix City, AL 36867
- 2,345 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1005 Idle Hour Dr is a single family home in Phenix City, AL. This home was built in 1999 and includes one bathrooms and 2,345 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1005 Idle Hour Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1005 Idle Hour Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,571 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1005 Idle Hour Dr has a median household income of $40,698 and spends about $37,381 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1005 Idle Hour Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1005 Idle Hour Dr include Central Freshman Academy, Central High School, and Phenix City Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 1005 Idle Hour Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1005 Idle Hour Dr is about 41.8 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1005 Idle Hour Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2112 14th Court,
$61,900 House For Sale
1907 14TH AVENUE,
$39,900 House For Sale
201 25th St,
$24,900 House For Sale
3810 BROOKWOOD DRIVE,
$249,900 House For Sale
3811 Brookwood Dr,
$244,500 House For Sale
1605 13th St,
$40,000 House For Sale
304 35TH STREET,
$104,900 House For Sale
2 LAKEWOOD PLACE,
$174,900 House For Sale
301 42ND STREET,
$12,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Freshman Academy||9||445||24.4||18.1||1.68 mi|
|Central High School||9-12||1,248||73.1||17||1.77 mi|
|Phenix City Intermediate School||6-7||1,122||51.6||21.7||1.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.