4954 Cheyenne Ct,
Gibsonia, PA 15044
- 4 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
Est. Value* : $304,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
4954 Cheyenne Ct is a single family home in Gibsonia, PA. This home was built in 1988 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,132 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $304,600. Frequently asked questions about 4954 Cheyenne Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4954 Cheyenne Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,117 residents, which has increased by 0.5% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4954 Cheyenne Ct has a median household income of $66,710 and spends about $52,331 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4954 Cheyenne Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4954 Cheyenne Ct include Central Elementary School, Hampton High School, and Hampton Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (528 for Math and 522 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 4954 Cheyenne Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4954 Cheyenne Ct is about 24.5 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4954 Cheyenne Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5113 Meadowridge Lane,
$300,000 House For Sale
3090 Haberlein Rd,
$515,900 House For Sale
3393 Cramlington Dr,
$315,000 House For Sale
3132 Tall Oak Drive,
$585,000 House For Sale
3255 E Hardies Rd,
$229,900 House For Sale
129 Carters Grove Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
5031 S Pioneer Rd,
$450,000 House For Sale
2836 Bella Vista Dr,
$207,000 House For Sale
229 Partridge Run Rd,
$209,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Elementary School||K-5||492||29.9||16.4||1.97 mi|
|Hampton High School||9-12||1,011||61.8||16.3||1.25 mi|
|Hampton Middle School||6-8||702||49.3||14.2||1.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.