635 N 100 W,
Springville, UT 84663
- 4 Beds
- 891 sqft
Est. Value* : $289,800
- 4 Beds
635 N 100 W is a single family home in Springville, UT. This home was built in 1985 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 891 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $289,800. Frequently asked questions about 635 N 100 W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 635 N 100 W is located in a community that is home to 18,199 residents, which has increased by 10.5% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 635 N 100 W has a median household income of $45,783 and spends about $40,374 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 635 N 100 W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 635 N 100 W include Brookside School, Springville High, and Springville Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 635 N 100 W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 635 N 100 W is about 27.4 degrees in January and 71.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 56.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 635 N 100 W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1010 E HILLCREST DR S,
$299,900 House For Sale
236 S STAGECOACH Dr,
$100,000 House For Sale
747 W 700 S,
$465,000 House For Sale
1783 E SPRING OAKS DR,
$230,000 House For Sale
1169 E 700 S,
$364,900 House For Sale
819 E 200 S,
$199,900 House For Sale
675 West 1600 South,
$685,000 House For Sale
292 S 100 W,
$389,900 House For Sale
521 South 300 West,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brookside School||PK-6||549||31.7||17.3||1.41 mi|
|Springville High||10-12||1,450||57.5||25.2||2.07 mi|
|Springville Junior High||7-9||1,089||37.8||28.7||1.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.