224 Rohrs Ave,
Napoleon, OH 43545
- 2 Beds
- 808 sqft
Est. Value* : $70,260
- 2 Beds
224 Rohrs Ave is a single family home in Napoleon, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 808 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $70,260. Frequently asked questions about 224 Rohrs Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Rohrs Ave is located in a community that is home to 15,344 residents, which has increased by 1.4% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Rohrs Ave has a median household income of $45,860 and spends about $40,592 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Rohrs Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Rohrs Ave include Napoleon Elementary School, and Napoleon Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 224 Rohrs Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Rohrs Ave is about 28.0 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Rohrs Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1055 State Route 108,
$169,900 House For Sale
14251 N Katherin St,
$599,900 House For Sale
5313 Road 13,
$285,000 House For Sale
402 Sycamore Street,
$159,000 House For Sale
508 E Holmes Street,
$219,000 House For Sale
26 E Liberty Street,
$69,500 House For Sale
634 E MAIN,
$119,900 House For Sale
7936 Road 7,
$227,500 House For Sale
19611 SAND RIDGE Road,
$535,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Napoleon Elementary School||PK-6||1,011||50.5||20||1.88 mi|
|Napoleon Junior/Senior High School||7-12||941||49||19.2||1.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.