1108 Whitman Hollow Rd,
La Follette, TN 37766
- 1,186 sqft
Est. Value* : $104,600
- 1,186 sqft
1108 Whitman Hollow Rd is a single family home in La Follette, TN. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,186 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 19,362 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 76.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd has a median household income of $27,997 and spends about $30,077 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd include Campbell County Comprehensive High School, and Caryville Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.8% of the residents near 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd is about 34.9 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 15.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Whitman Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1288 N Shorewood Lane,
$679,900 For Sale
327 Cedar Circle,
$150,000 For Sale
3505 Lake City Hwy,
$30,000 For Sale
116 Blue Phlox Lane,
$229,900 For Sale
127 Katherine Ln,
$238,900 For Sale
3715 Hickory Valley Rd,
$279,900 For Sale
200 Summers Rd,
$160,000 For Sale
140 Dogwood Tr,
$219,900 For Sale
522 Chestnut Ridge Rd,
$174,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Campbell County Comprehensive High School||8-12||1,382||76.5||18||3.77 mi|
|Caryville Elementary||PK-6||573||34.9||16.4||7.17 mi|
|Elk Valley Elementary||PK-8||110||11||10||14.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.