1109 Brookside Ave,
Maryville, TN 37804
- 768 sqft
Est. Value* : $79,470
- 768 sqft
1109 Brookside Ave is a single family home in Maryville, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bathrooms and 768 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $79,470. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brookside Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brookside Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,207 residents, which has increased by 12.4% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brookside Ave has a median household income of $44,085 and spends about $39,505 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brookside Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brookside Ave include Coulter Grove Intermediate School, and Maryville High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 1109 Brookside Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brookside Ave is about 37.1 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brookside Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
623 S Everett High Rd Rd,
$174,900 For Sale
1219 Irwin Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
1613 Madison Avenue,
$93,000 For Sale
717 Shane Drive,
$32,900 For Sale
718 Shane Drive,
$170,000 For Sale
1808 E Alpine Drive,
$169,000 For Sale
1503 S Court St,
$1,500,000 For Sale
2026 Lansdowne Lane,
$189,900 For Sale
716 Providence Rd,
$217,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coulter Grove Intermediate School||4-10||744||48.2||15.4||0.7 mi|
|Maryville Junior High School||8-9||830||51.5||16.1||1.45 mi|
|Maryville High School||10-12||1,246||75.6||16.4||1.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.