1109 Arthur Rd,
Jefferson City, TN 37760
- 1,812 sqft
Est. Value* : $198,200
- 1,812 sqft
1109 Arthur Rd is a single family home in Jefferson City, TN. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,812 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Arthur Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Arthur Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,748 residents, which has increased by 34.6% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Arthur Rd has a median household income of $39,922 and spends about $37,033 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Arthur Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 1109 Arthur Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Arthur Rd is about 34.9 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Arthur Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
931 Devotie Road,
$134,900 For Sale
1271 Clinch View Circle,
$159,999 For Sale
2252 FRANKLIN DRIVE,
$124,900 For Sale
551 KEARNEY RD.,
$299,900 For Sale
129 MISTY MORNING WAY,
$279,900 For Sale
1178 E Old A J Hwy,
$175,000 For Sale
582 Old Stage Rd,
$72,900 For Sale
582 Old Stage Road,
$72,900 For Sale
212 N. CHUCKY PIKE,
$94,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.