1108 Panorama Dr,
Chattanooga, TN 37421
- 2,457 sqft
Est. Value* : $194,400
- 2,457 sqft
1108 Panorama Dr is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1960 and includes 2,457 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Panorama Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Panorama Dr is located in a community that is home to 38,521 residents, which has increased by 12.3% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Panorama Dr has a median household income of $58,762 and spends about $47,791 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Panorama Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Panorama Dr include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper, and East Brainerd Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 1108 Panorama Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Panorama Dr is about 35.4 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Panorama Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$117,000 For Sale
228 Prosperity Ln,
$99,000 For Sale
276 Prosperity Ln,
$122,500 For Sale
281 Firecreek Dr.,
$159,000 For Sale
8209 Knotting Wood Way #30,
$449,900 For Sale
8213 Knottingwood Way #31,
$419,900 For Sale
8217 Knotting Wood Way Lot #32,
$439,900 For Sale
129 Lovella Dr,
$189,500 For Sale
69 Beverley Cir,
$155,333 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||7.57 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||7.31 mi|
|East Brainerd Elementary||PK-5||1,080||61.9||17.4||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.