1108 N Price St,
Sweetwater, TN 37874
- 1,004 sqft
Est. Value* : $60,320
- 1,004 sqft
1108 N Price St is a single family home in Sweetwater, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bathrooms and 1,004 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,320. Frequently asked questions about 1108 N Price St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 N Price St is located in a community that is home to 12,513 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 N Price St has a median household income of $37,498 and spends about $35,755 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 N Price St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 N Price St include Brown Intermediate School, and Sweetwater Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 1108 N Price St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 N Price St is about 34.3 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 N Price St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
120 Oakland View Court,
$229,900 For Sale
1415 Highway 11 N,
$249,900 For Sale
812 Stratford Ave,
$189,500 For Sale
409 May St,
$174,900 For Sale
626 Stratford Ave,
$230,000 For Sale
126 Schettler Drive,
$299,900 For Sale
1728 Hwy 11 N,
$149,900 For Sale
164 Briarcliff Rd,
$255,000 For Sale
229 Mcdonald Rd,
$960,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brown Intermediate School||5-6||338||16.5||20.4||1.05 mi|
|Sweetwater Junior High School||7-8||342||16.7||20.4||0.76 mi|
|Sweetwater Elementary||3-4||340||22.5||15.1||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.