11317 Susans Point Dr,
Clermont, FL 34711
- 4 Beds
- 2,498 sqft
Est. Value* : $334,700
- 4 Beds
11317 Susans Point Dr is a single family home in Clermont, FL. This home was built in 1998 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,498 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 7/30/2019, this property sold for $356,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $334,700. Frequently asked questions about 11317 Susans Point Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11317 Susans Point Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,865 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11317 Susans Point Dr has a median household income of $49,839 and spends about $42,858 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11317 Susans Point Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11317 Susans Point Dr include Gray Middle School, and Pine Ridge Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 11317 Susans Point Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11317 Susans Point Dr is about 61.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11317 Susans Point Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11532 Crescent Pines Boulevard,
$250,000 House For Sale
11623 Crescent Pines Boulevard,
$217,500 House For Sale
10716 SIENA DRIVE,
$240,000 House For Sale
11744 Caruso Dr,
$259,900 House For Sale
10331 MASON LOOP,
$259,900 House For Sale
10515 VERSAILLES BLVD,
$269,900 House For Sale
11014 BRONSON RD,
$344,900 House For Sale
$350,000 House For Sale
10120 LAKESHORE DR,
$400,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gray Middle School||6-8||985||53.4||18.4||6.67 mi|
|Pine Ridge Elementary School||PK-5||804||57||14.1||1.89 mi|
|Rimes Early Learning & Literacy Center||PK-5||280||19.1||14.6||23.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.