4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S,
Memphis, TN 38125
- 4 Beds
- 3,312 sqft
Est. Value* : $226,300
- 4 Beds
4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1998 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,312 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,300. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S is located in a community that is home to 14,111 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S has a median household income of $97,627 and spends about $68,729 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.0% of the residents near 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S is about 38.9 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Bordeaux Creek Cv S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3834 Lowndes Cove,
$125,000 House For Sale
6383 Berrypick Ln,
$104,900 House For Sale
4902 COPPER VALLEY,
$90,000 House For Sale
6683 KIRBY OAKS,
$275,000 House For Sale
6034 WHISPER VALLEY,
$139,000 House For Sale
6610 Cross Oak Cv,
$160,000 House For Sale
6565 Langdale Cv,
$190,000 House For Sale
6048 FOX RIDGE,
$159,000 House For Sale
5509 EDWIN FOREST,
$145,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.