Off Market

3622 Colburn Culver Rd,

Sandpoint, ID 83864
  • 3 Beds
  • 3,008 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 3 Beds
  • 3,008 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

3622 Colburn Culver Rd is a single family home in Sandpoint, ID. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3622 Colburn Culver Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3622 Colburn Culver Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,757 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.04%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3622 Colburn Culver Rd has a median household income of $39,303 and spends about $36,770 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3622 Colburn Culver Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 998 (501 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 3622 Colburn Culver Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3622 Colburn Culver Rd is about 25.4 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 81.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3622 Colburn Culver Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
3,008
Year Built
1995
Latitude
48.4
Longitude
-116.46
Cooling
NONE

Local Info

Population
16,757
Median Family Income
$39,303
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
7.8%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week