24 West St,
Hadley, MA 01035
- 4 Beds
- 2,446 sqft
Est. Value* : $322,000
- 4 Beds
24 West St is a duplex in Hadley, MA. This home was built in 1790 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,446 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and steam heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $322,000. Frequently asked questions about 24 West St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24 West St is located in a community that is home to 4,280 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24 West St has a median household income of $59,932 and spends about $48,643 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24 West St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24 West St include Hadley Elementary, and Hopkins Academy. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 24 West St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24 West St is about 25.1 degrees in January and 69.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24 West St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$575,000 House For Sale
21 Dewey Ct,
$365,000 House For Sale
$374,900 House For Sale
275 E Pleasant St,
$249,000 House For Sale
211 Emerson Way,
$679,000 House For Sale
155 Emerson Way,
$669,000 House For Sale
1140 Florence Rd,
$1,800,000 House For Sale
17 Upper River Rd,
$439,900 House For Sale
63 Juggler Meadow Road,
$314,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hadley Elementary||PK-6||304||24.8||12.2||0.25 mi|
|Hopkins Academy||7-12||258||23.3||11||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.