1765 Russell Ln is a single family home in San Benito, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes 1,803 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,400.
Frequently asked questions about 1765 Russell Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1765 Russell Ln is located in a community that is home to 35,332 residents, which has increased by 21.6% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1765 Russell Ln has a median household income of $29,457 and spends about $30,929 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1765 Russell Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1765 Russell Ln include Berta Cabaza Middle, Roberts Elementary, and San Benito High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 890 (440 for Math and 450 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 1765 Russell Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1765 Russell Ln is about 47.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1765 Russell Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.