1551 Branchside Cir,
Lake View, SC 29563
Est. Value* : N/A
1551 Branchside Cir is a single family home in Lake View, SC. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 1551 Branchside Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1551 Branchside Cir is located in a community that is home to 2,543 residents, which has increased by 23.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1551 Branchside Cir has a median household income of $30,912 and spends about $31,859 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1551 Branchside Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 10.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 871 (437 for Math and 434 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 66.6% of the residents near 1551 Branchside Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1551 Branchside Cir is about 43.4 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1551 Branchside Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7355 Crutchlow Ct.,
$174,900 House For Sale
5622 Old Mullins Highway,
$185,000 House For Sale
402 W Raft St.,
$135,000 House For Sale
308 Cleveland Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
11751 NC 41 Highway,
$399,000 House For Sale
310 Julian Ln.,
$99,900 House For Sale
10097 NC 41 Highway,
$189,000 House For Sale
886 E Highway 917,
$289,500 House For Sale
5080 Duford Rd,
$229,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.