65 Ridge Ave,
Claremont, NH 03743
- 5 Beds
- 2,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $215,300
- 5 Beds
65 Ridge Ave is a single family home in Claremont, NH. This home was built in 1939 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 5/31/2016, this property sold for $140,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $215,300. Frequently asked questions about 65 Ridge Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 65 Ridge Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,485 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 67.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 65 Ridge Ave has a median household income of $40,891 and spends about $37,670 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 65 Ridge Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 4.6%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1032 (512 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1022.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 65 Ridge Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 65 Ridge Ave is about 16.9 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 75.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 65 Ridge Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
77 RIDGE AVE,
$325,000 House For Sale
1 Bond Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
18 Grove Street,
$164,900 House For Sale
1 Wayne Avenue,
$99,900 House For Sale
6 & 8 Cherry Hill Road,
$50,000 House For Sale
3 Wheelock Road,
$204,900 House For Sale
54 Woodland Street,
$184,900 House For Sale
75 Charlestown Road,
$435,000 House For Sale
44 Lincoln Heights,
$388,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.