647 Poppy St,
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- 3 Beds
- 1,170 sqft
Est. Value* : $233,200
- 3 Beds
647 Poppy St is a single family home in Oconomowoc, WI. This home includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $233,200. Frequently asked questions about 647 Poppy St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 647 Poppy St is located in a community that is home to 29,865 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 647 Poppy St has a median household income of $63,534 and spends about $50,380 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 647 Poppy St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 647 Poppy St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 647 Poppy St is about 13.9 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 647 Poppy St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
825 N Roosevelt Ave,
$234,900 House For Sale
633 E Lisbon Rd,
$249,900 House For Sale
815 N Roosevelt,
$23,000 House For Sale
371 Yosemite Rd,
$339,900 House For Sale
739 E Lisbon Rd,
$270,000 House For Sale
1536 Miller Ct,
$514,990 House For Sale
1214 Blue Dahlia Rd,
$299,999 House For Sale
410 Greenland Ave,
$299,900 House For Sale
1101 Christopher Ct,
$290,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.