7343 Camino Real St,
Baytown, TX 77521
- 3 Beds
- 1,521 sqft
Est. Value* : $152,800
- 3 Beds
7343 Camino Real St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,521 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $152,800. Frequently asked questions about 7343 Camino Real St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7343 Camino Real St is located in a community that is home to 43,993 residents, which has increased by 14.9% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7343 Camino Real St has a median household income of $54,258 and spends about $44,995 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7343 Camino Real St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7343 Camino Real St include Baytown J H, Goose Creek Memorial, and Harlem Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 7343 Camino Real St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7343 Camino Real St is about 43.3 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7343 Camino Real St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2613 Waco Street,
$149,999 House For Sale
2718 Tracy Lane,
$185,000 House For Sale
2411 Tracy Lane,
$184,900 House For Sale
5322 W Cedar Bayou Lynchburg Road,
$649,900 House For Sale
2211 Tracy Lane,
$209,999 House For Sale
$155,000 House For Sale
0 Thompson Road,
$990,000 House For Sale
1901 S Canal Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
7914 Spivey Road,
$174,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baytown J H||6-8||959||56.2||17||1.7 mi|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,162||138.8||15.5||3.39 mi|
|Harlem Elementary||PK-5||724||42.3||17.1||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.