1047 Valley View Rd,
Bellefonte, PA 16823
- 2 Beds
- 1,128 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,500
- 2 Beds
1047 Valley View Rd is a single family home in Bellefonte, PA. This home was built in 1991 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,128 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,500. Frequently asked questions about 1047 Valley View Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1047 Valley View Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,622 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1047 Valley View Rd has a median household income of $42,034 and spends about $38,368 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1047 Valley View Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1047 Valley View Rd include Bellefonte Area High School, Bellefonte Area Middle School, and Benner Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 942 (466 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 1047 Valley View Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1047 Valley View Rd is about 22.7 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1047 Valley View Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
521 Cheltenham Court, Lot# 11,
$195,000 House For Sale
5030 Butler Pike,
$338,000 House For Sale
400 Brush Valley Rd,
$639,900 For Sale
672 Pennysylvania Avenue N,
$249,900 House For Sale
1425 ESTATE DR,
$259,900 House For Sale
202 Pepper Ridge Drive,
$239,900 House For Sale
210 MOUNTAIN BACK RD,
$619,900 House For Sale
603 E Plank Road,
$44,900 House For Sale
1607 Cooper Avenue,
$24,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellefonte Area High School||9-12||869||64.9||13.3||3.7 mi|
|Bellefonte Area Middle School||6-8||638||46.4||13.7||3.69 mi|
|Benner Elementary School||K-5||227||19.2||11.7||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.