26920 222nd Ave SE,
Maple Valley, WA 98038
- 4 Beds
- 1,310 sqft
Est. Value* : $408,700
- 4 Beds
26920 222nd Ave SE is a single family home in Maple Valley, WA. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,310 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 10/9/2015, this property sold for $369,950. Today, the estimated home value is around $408,700. Frequently asked questions about 26920 222nd Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26920 222nd Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 13,654 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26920 222nd Ave SE has a median household income of $75,085 and spends about $56,901 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26920 222nd Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26920 222nd Ave SE include Lake Wilderness Elementary, Maple View Middle School, and Tahoma Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1060 (530 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 26920 222nd Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26920 222nd Ave SE is about 25.9 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26920 222nd Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21675 SE 267th St,
$470,000 House For Sale
22829 SE 271st Place,
$519,900 House For Sale
20514 261st Place,
$499,000 House For Sale
20221 SE 290th Place,
$650,000 House For Sale
23429 SE 246th Place,
$540,000 House For Sale
22519 304th Place,
$329,950 House For Sale
19230 SE 281st Place,
$674,950 House For Sale
24814 SE 278th St,
$725,000 House For Sale
31082 E Lake Morton Dr SE,
$575,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Wilderness Elementary||PK-5||1,215||53.2||22.8||1.67 mi|
|Maple View Middle School||6-8||669||29.1||22.9||3.08 mi|
|Tahoma Senior High School||9-12||1,827||77||23.7||0.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.