3873 Highway 22,
Muscatine, IA 52761
- 2 Beds
- 836 sqft
Est. Value* : $80,840
- 2 Beds
- 836 sqft
3873 Highway 22 is a single family home in Muscatine, IA. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 836 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $80,840. Frequently asked questions about 3873 Highway 22 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3873 Highway 22 is located in a community that is home to 31,422 residents, which has increased by 2.6% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3873 Highway 22 has a median household income of $46,955 and spends about $41,117 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3873 Highway 22 is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3873 Highway 22 include McKinley Elementary School, Muscatine High School, and West Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 3873 Highway 22 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3873 Highway 22 is about 20.5 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3873 Highway 22 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9129 141st Street W,
$214,900 House For Sale
2207 Cedar Street,
$58,900 House For Sale
2209 Cedar Street,
$62,900 House For Sale
1705 6th Street,
$18,000 House For Sale
1402 5 1/2 Avenue,
$14,900 House For Sale
1600 25th Street,
$82,000 House For Sale
520 Aspen Trail,
$309,500 House For Sale
1227 35th Street,
$63,000 House For Sale
1915 Pheasant Run,
$349,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|McKinley Elementary School||K-5||412||28.1||14.6||1.66 mi|
|Muscatine High School||9-12||1,501||112||13.4||1.35 mi|
|West Middle School||6-8||587||53.7||10.9||1.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.