13974 Asbury Park,
Detroit, MI 48227
- 2,538 sqft
Est. Value* : $51,890
13974 Asbury Park is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1931 and includes two bathrooms and 2,538 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 7/10/2017, this property sold for $61,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $51,890. Frequently asked questions about 13974 Asbury Park and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13974 Asbury Park is located in a community that is home to 67,765 residents, which has decreased by -2.7% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13974 Asbury Park has a median household income of $36,868 and spends about $35,306 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13974 Asbury Park is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 42.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 41.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 54.9% of the residents near 13974 Asbury Park have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13974 Asbury Park is about 16.7 degrees in January and 67.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13974 Asbury Park resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14056 SAINT MARYS Street,
$35,000 House For Sale
14590 LONGACRE Street,
$209,900 House For Sale
13544 RUTHERFORD Street,
$50,000 House For Sale
14640 ASHTON Road,
$149,500 House For Sale
14574 Faust Avenue,
$164,900 House For Sale
15084 ROSEMONT Avenue,
$163,500 House For Sale
14540 Glastonbury Avenue,
$189,900 House For Sale
15022 GREENVIEW Road,
$134,900 House For Sale
$104,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.