Off Market

1410 Country Chase Dr,

Lakeland, FL 33810
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,652 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $178,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,652 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2005

Description

1410 Country Chase Dr is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,652 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/9/2016, this property sold for $154,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Country Chase Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Country Chase Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,338 residents, which has increased by 14.2% since 2000. 79.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Country Chase Dr has a median household income of $45,076 and spends about $40,189 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Country Chase Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Country Chase Dr include Kathleen Senior High School, R. Clem Churchwell Elementary School, and Sleepy Hill Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 1410 Country Chase Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Country Chase Dr is about 58.9 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Country Chase Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,652
Year Built
2005
Latitude
28.14
Longitude
-81.98
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
5/9/2016 $154,900 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $972 $0 $0 $121,794
2015 $982 $0 $0 $77,021
2013 $942 $0 $0 $75,281

Local Info

Population
27,338
Median Family Income
$45,076
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.4%
Median Homeowner Age
36.3
Households with Children
79.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Kathleen Senior High School 9-12
R. Clem Churchwell Elementary School PK-5
Sleepy Hill Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week