14100 Oakdale Dr,
Elm Grove, WI 53122
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $666,300
- 3 Beds
14100 Oakdale Dr is a single family home in Elm Grove, WI. This home includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $666,300. Frequently asked questions about 14100 Oakdale Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14100 Oakdale Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,722 residents, which has decreased by -9.3% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14100 Oakdale Dr has a median household income of $125,763 and spends about $82,375 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14100 Oakdale Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14100 Oakdale Dr include East High, Pilgrim Park Middle, and Tonawanda Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 80.5% of the residents near 14100 Oakdale Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 19.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14100 Oakdale Dr is about 16.3 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14100 Oakdale Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14270 Providence Ln,
$449,900 House For Sale
1055 Grandview Dr,
$589,000 House For Sale
650 Sunnyslope Rd,
$699,000 House For Sale
14635 Wisconsin Ave,
$319,000 House For Sale
14225 Juneau Blvd,
$2,775,000 House For Sale
14115 Juneau Blvd,
$2,875,000 House For Sale
1255 Woodlawn Cir,
$1,599,000 House For Sale
13805 Juneau Blvd,
$629,000 House For Sale
240 N Park Blvd,
$389,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East High||9-12||1,213||73.2||16.5||2.67 mi|
|Pilgrim Park Middle||6-8||796||55.3||14.3||0.91 mi|
|Tonawanda Elementary||PK-5||378||25.5||14.8||1.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.