1410 Brighton Ct,
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- 1,068 sqft
Est. Value* : $223,400
- 1,068 sqft
1410 Brighton Ct is a single family home in Palm Harbor, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,068 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/11/2016, this property sold for $173,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $223,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Brighton Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Brighton Ct is located in a community that is home to 27,792 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Brighton Ct has a median household income of $60,370 and spends about $48,802 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Brighton Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Brighton Ct include Highland Lakes Elementary School, Joseph L. Carwise Middle School, and Palm Harbor University High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 1410 Brighton Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Brighton Ct is about 68.3 degrees in January and 83.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Brighton Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2298 Malcolm Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
2830 Thistle Court E,
$284,900 For Sale
2850 Doone Circle,
$239,900 For Sale
2873 Doone Circle,
$299,900 For Sale
2951 Spring Oak Avenue,
$375,000 For Sale
2883 SPRING OAK COURT,
$409,900 For Sale
1219 Timberbrooke Drive,
$235,000 For Sale
2675 Aspen Court,
$399,000 For Sale
1625 Byrnedale Ct,
$245,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Highland Lakes Elementary School||PK-5||582||42||13.8||1.21 mi|
|Joseph L. Carwise Middle School||6-8||1,118||62||18||0.51 mi|
|Palm Harbor University High||9-12||2,508||114||22||1.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.