1410 Constitution Pl,
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- 4 Beds
- 1,704 sqft
Est. Value* : $347,300
- 4 Beds
- 1,704 sqft
1410 Constitution Pl is a single family home in Jacksonville Beach, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Constitution Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Constitution Pl is located in a community that is home to 23,773 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 62.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Constitution Pl has a median household income of $54,637 and spends about $45,480 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Constitution Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Constitution Pl include Duncan U. Fletcher High School, Duncan U. Fletcher Middle School, and Grasp Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1022 (508 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.3% of the residents near 1410 Constitution Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Constitution Pl is about 50.3 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Constitution Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1748 Evans Dr S,
$397,500 For Sale
955 Theodore Ave,
$615,000 For Sale
1186 Blue Heron Ln W,
$629,000 For Sale
2981 Sanctuary Blvd,
$377,000 For Sale
2800 St Maarten Ct,
$459,000 For Sale
1874 Cardinal Ct,
$399,800 For Sale
3523 Bay Island Cir,
$500,000 For Sale
3963 America Ave,
$375,000 For Sale
292 19th Ave S,
$819,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Duncan U. Fletcher High School||9-12||2,105||100||21||2.92 mi|
|Duncan U. Fletcher Middle School||6-8||1,296||66||19.6||2.8 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||13.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.