1107 Llano St,
Pasadena, TX 77504
- 3 Beds
- 1,767 sqft
Est. Value* : $255,100
- 3 Beds
1107 Llano St is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,767 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $255,100. Frequently asked questions about 1107 Llano St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1107 Llano St is located in a community that is home to 25,283 residents, which has increased by 29.9% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1107 Llano St has a median household income of $52,605 and spends about $44,231 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1107 Llano St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1107 Llano St include Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School, and Earnesteen Milstead Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 1107 Llano St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1107 Llano St is about 39.4 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1107 Llano St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4210 Rainy River Drive,
$179,900 House For Sale
238 Ravenhead Drive,
$234,900 House For Sale
702 Crenshaw Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
1316 Avenue K,
$249,900 House For Sale
3902 Peru Circle,
$279,900 House For Sale
1710 Kenwick Place,
$199,900 House For Sale
1818 Gillingham Way,
$268,500 House For Sale
5118 Laura Lee Lane,
$305,000 House For Sale
5359 Allen Genoa Road,
$450,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School||PK-12||0||1.5||0||2.09 mi|
|Earnesteen Milstead Middle||5-6||798||63.1||12.6||1.49 mi|
|Miller Intermediate||7-8||847||65.1||13||0.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.