1421 County Road 268,
Town Creek, AL 35672
- 940 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1421 County Road 268 is a single family home in Town Creek, AL. This home was built in 1978 and includes 940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 1421 County Road 268 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1421 County Road 268 is located in a community that is home to 8,793 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1421 County Road 268 has a median household income of $36,717 and spends about $35,285 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1421 County Road 268 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1421 County Road 268 include Hazlewood Elementary School, and R A Hubbard High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 71.3% of the residents near 1421 County Road 268 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1421 County Road 268 is about 39.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1421 County Road 268 resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
741 3 Point Rd,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
1571 COUNTY ROAD 414,
$899,500 House For Sale
805 County Road 141,
$209,000 House For Sale
549 Spout Springs Loop,
$349,000 House For Sale
1037 Harold Washington Ave.,
$59,900 House For Sale
215 Thornton Dr,
$279,900 House For Sale
4200 COUNTY ROAD 91,
$189,900 House For Sale
780 McCormack Lane,
$115,000 House For Sale
503 Jabo Drive,
$249,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hazlewood Elementary School||K-6||231||14||16.5||3.37 mi|
|R A Hubbard High School||7-12||135||10||13.5||7.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.