1108 Preston Dr,
Nashville, TN 37206
- 3 Beds
- 1,436 sqft
Est. Value* : $381,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,436 sqft
1108 Preston Dr is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,436 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/24/2016, this property sold for $295,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $381,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Preston Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Preston Dr is located in a community that is home to 26,589 residents, which has decreased by -2.5% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Preston Dr has a median household income of $31,731 and spends about $32,223 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Preston Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 36.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Preston Dr include Haynes Middle, Middle College High, and MNPS Virtual School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1108 Preston Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Preston Dr is about 32.9 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Preston Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1406 Harwood Dr,
$331,000 For Sale
1800 Tammany Dr,
$444,700 For Sale
1602 Essex Ave,
$385,000 For Sale
2611 Barclay Dr,
$435,000 For Sale
2433 Brittany Dr.,
$499,900 For Sale
2431 Brittany Dr,
$459,900 For Sale
1613 Northview Ave,
$179,900 For Sale
$489,900 For Sale
1521 Straightway Ave A,
$429,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||4.16 mi|
|Middle College High||9-12||99||6||16.5||8.57 mi|
|MNPS Virtual School||3-12||97||4||24.2||6.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.