11097 Murfreesboro Rd,
Lebanon, TN 37090
- 1,258 sqft
Est. Value* : $182,600
- 1,258 sqft
11097 Murfreesboro Rd is a single family home in Lebanon, TN. This home was built in 1996 and includes one bathrooms and 1,258 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,600. Frequently asked questions about 11097 Murfreesboro Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11097 Murfreesboro Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,721 residents, which has increased by 17.8% since 2000. 81.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11097 Murfreesboro Rd has a median household income of $56,216 and spends about $46,151 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11097 Murfreesboro Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11097 Murfreesboro Rd include Southside Elementary, and Wilson Central High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 11097 Murfreesboro Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11097 Murfreesboro Rd is about 35.3 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11097 Murfreesboro Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
801 Silverhill Dr,
$261,000 For Sale
822 Silverhill Dr,
$300,000 For Sale
1009 Niagra Way,
$197,000 For Sale
103 Chapel Brook Way,
$225,000 For Sale
1145 Spring Creek Dr,
$398,900 For Sale
8674 Rocky Hill Rd,
$239,900 For Sale
309 Beverly Randolph Dr,
$345,000 For Sale
435 Cutoff Rd,
$359,900 For Sale
40 Flat Woods Road,
$139,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Southside Elementary||PK-8||862||58||14.8||11.3 mi|
|Wilson Central High School||9-12||1,879||111||16.9||8.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.