1080 North St,
Walpole, MA 02081
- 4 Beds
- 5,370 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,436,000
- 4 Beds
- 5,370 sqft
1080 North St is a single family home in Walpole, MA. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 5,370 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,436,000. Frequently asked questions about 1080 North St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1080 North St is located in a community that is home to 17,121 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1080 North St has a median household income of $93,469 and spends about $66,070 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1080 North St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1080 North St include Eleanor N Johnson Middle, Fisher, and Walpole High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1047 (534 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 68.4% of the residents near 1080 North St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1080 North St is about 33.5 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1080 North St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Stonegate Drive,
$7,000,000 House For Sale
1319 High Street,
$959,000 House For Sale
29 Birch Lane,
$1,299,000 House For Sale
165 Arcadia Road,
$1,300,000 House For Sale
30 Abbey Road,
$986,000 House For Sale
35 Abbey Road,
$1,055,115 House For Sale
36 Abbey Road,
$970,000 House For Sale
8 Hickory Rd,
$719,900 House For Sale
76 Gloucester Road,
$1,069,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eleanor N Johnson Middle||6-8||437||35.1||12.4||2.72 mi|
|Walpole High||9-12||1,128||86.6||13||3.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.