111 N Lawn Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64123
- 5 Beds
- 2,207 sqft
Est. Value* : $101,200
- 5 Beds
- 2,207 sqft
111 N Lawn Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1912 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,207 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,200. Frequently asked questions about 111 N Lawn Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 111 N Lawn Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,133 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 59.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 111 N Lawn Ave has a median household income of $33,480 and spends about $33,388 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 111 N Lawn Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 38.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 111 N Lawn Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 111 N Lawn Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 111 N Lawn Ave is about 29.4 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 111 N Lawn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
329 Spruce Street,
$157,500 House For Sale
144 Kensington Avenue,
$165,000 House For Sale
S 332 Elmwood Avenue,
$169,000 House For Sale
127 Kensington Avenue,
$210,000 House For Sale
139 Spruce Avenue,
$120,000 House For Sale
307 Elmwood Avenue,
$214,900 House For Sale
137 Elmwood Avenue,
$227,500 House For Sale
N 122 Elmwood Avenue,
$60,000 House For Sale
N 135 Elmwood Avenue,
$100,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.96 mi|
|Gladstone Elementary||PK-6||557||39.9||13.9||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.