2821 Scotch Pine Ct,
Harlingen, TX 78550
- 3 Beds
- 2,049 sqft
Est. Value* : $120,300
- 3 Beds
2821 Scotch Pine Ct is a single family home in Harlingen, TX. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,049 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $120,300. Frequently asked questions about 2821 Scotch Pine Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2821 Scotch Pine Ct is located in a community that is home to 51,018 residents, which has increased by 24.5% since 2000. 76.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2821 Scotch Pine Ct has a median household income of $41,087 and spends about $37,583 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2821 Scotch Pine Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2821 Scotch Pine Ct include Coakley Middle, Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy, and Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (466 for Math and 465 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 2821 Scotch Pine Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2821 Scotch Pine Ct is about 48.3 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2821 Scotch Pine Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2941 Emerald Lake Drive,
$249,000 House For Sale
2902 Pinehurst Dr,
$275,000 House For Sale
2922 Pine Hurst Dr,
$287,500 House For Sale
2508 LOTUS STREET,
$250,000 House For Sale
3110 LAZY LAKE DR,
$299,000 House For Sale
2818 Sugar Pine,
$169,900 House For Sale
3333 Clifford Street,
$1,600,000 House For Sale
1918 Pheasant Dr,
$149,900 House For Sale
931 N Whalen Rd,
$99,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coakley Middle||6-8||759||60.1||12.6||1.85 mi|
|Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy||9||1,160||76.4||15.1||3.79 mi|
|Early College High School||9-12||330||15.8||20.7||2.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.