302 E Depot St,
New Sharon, IA 50207
- 1,664 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
302 E Depot St is a single family home in New Sharon, IA. This home was built in 1998 and includes 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Depot St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Depot St is located in a community that is home to 2,738 residents, which has decreased by -2.4% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Depot St has a median household income of $36,094 and spends about $34,945 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Depot St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Depot St include North Mahaska Elementary School, and North Mahaska Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.3% of the residents near 302 E Depot St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Depot St is about 19.5 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Depot St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
L11PH1 Southgate Business Park,
$159,500 House For Sale
308 Vermeer Road E,
$369,900 House For Sale
572 THUNDER RIDGE Road,
$387,000 House For Sale
2279 Dakota Wood Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
1105 N Prairie Street,
$179,000 House For Sale
310 Peace Street,
$239,000 House For Sale
410 Franklin Street,
$510,000 House For Sale
1121 Main Street,
$369,900 House For Sale
LT16PH2 Southgate Business Park,
$225,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Mahaska Elementary School||PK-6||319||23.7||13.4||0.33 mi|
|North Mahaska Junior-Senior High School||7-12||265||18.7||14.1||0.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.