205 Terri Park Way,
Franklin, TN 37067
- 4 Beds
- 4,368 sqft
Est. Value* : $710,200
- 4 Beds
- 4,368 sqft
205 Terri Park Way is a single family home in Franklin, TN. This home was built in 2008 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 4,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $710,200. Frequently asked questions about 205 Terri Park Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 205 Terri Park Way is located in a community that is home to 10,398 residents, which has increased by 31.9% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 205 Terri Park Way has a median household income of $90,367 and spends about $64,495 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 205 Terri Park Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 205 Terri Park Way include Fred J Page High School, and Fred J Page Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 205 Terri Park Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 205 Terri Park Way is about 34.8 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 205 Terri Park Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
513 Clover Leaf Ln,
$359,900 For Sale
2037 Upland Drive,
$350,000 For Sale
2052 McAvoy Dr,
$599,000 For Sale
511 Prince Of Wales Ct,
$415,000 For Sale
4007 Laurawood Lane,
$1,190,000 For Sale
416 Gambrel St,
$637,000 For Sale
424 River Bluff Dr,
$549,000 For Sale
8344 Lochinver Park Ln,
$1,150,000 For Sale
2216 Grey Cliff Dr,
$1,025,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fred J Page High School||9-12||1,133||64.8||17.4||5.11 mi|
|Nolensville High School||9-12||475||23.4||20.2||8.51 mi|
|Fred J Page Middle School||6-8||1,232||69||17.8||4.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.