2155 NW 47th Ct,
Lincoln, NE 68528
- 2 Beds
- 1,213 sqft
Est. Value* : $207,900
- 2 Beds
- 1,213 sqft
2155 NW 47th Ct is a single family home in Lincoln, NE. This home was built in 2006 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,213 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $207,900. Frequently asked questions about 2155 NW 47th Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 NW 47th Ct is located in a community that is home to 2,965 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (19.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 NW 47th Ct has a median household income of $53,669 and spends about $45,068 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 NW 47th Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 NW 47th Ct include Arnold Elementary School, North Star High School, and School Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 2155 NW 47th Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 NW 47th Ct is about 24.7 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 NW 47th Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
8901 Rocky Top Road,
$524,900 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
758 6th Street,
$115,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arnold Elementary School||PK-5||746||59.6||12.4||2.23 mi|
|North Star High School||9-12||2,177||142.7||15.2||6.53 mi|
|School Middle School||6-8||836||56.2||14.8||4.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.