Off Market

215 K St,

Gering, NE 69341
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,344 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $157,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,344 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2009

Description

215 K St is a single family home in Gering, NE. This home was built in 2009 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 12/26/2018, this property sold for $130,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 K St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 K St is located in a community that is home to 11,482 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.37%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 K St has a median household income of $40,647 and spends about $37,456 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 K St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 K St include Gering High School, and Gering Junior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 215 K St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 K St is about 22.6 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 K St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,344
Year Built
2009
Latitude
41.82
Longitude
-103.65
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
12/26/2018 $130,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,213 $0 $0 $155,698
2017 $2,983 $0 $0 $150,019
2016 $2,891 $0 $0 $150,019
2015 $2,727 $0 $0 $145,884
2014 $2,706 $0 $0 $135,674

Local Info

Population
11,482
Median Family Income
$40,647
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
72.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gering High School 9-12
Gering Junior High School 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week