215 K St,
Gering, NE 69341
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
215 K St is a single family home in Gering, NE. This home was built in 2009 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 12/26/2018, this property sold for $130,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 K St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 K St is located in a community that is home to 11,482 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 K St has a median household income of $40,647 and spends about $37,456 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 K St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 K St include Gering High School, and Gering Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 215 K St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 K St is about 22.6 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 K St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2702 East A,
$159,900 For Sale
2602 Main Street,
$95,000 For Sale
218 4TH AVE,
$60,000 For Sale
4130 US HWY 26-85,
$115,000 For Sale
529 Freimuth Ave,
$119,900 For Sale
278 Thorn Ave,
$90,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$315,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$295,000 For Sale
4754 Clover Rd,
$425,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gering High School||9-12||604||44.1||13.6||1.23 mi|
|Gering Junior High School||7-8||293||23.2||12.5||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.