206 Spruce St,
Caldwell, OH 43724
- 3 Beds
- 1,329 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
206 Spruce St is a single family home in Caldwell, OH. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,329 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 Spruce St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Spruce St is located in a community that is home to 8,933 residents, which has decreased by -8.3% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 60 to 64 (14.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Spruce St has a median household income of $37,615 and spends about $35,826 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Spruce St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Spruce St include Caldwell Elementary School, and Caldwell High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 206 Spruce St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Spruce St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Spruce St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
47432 Horn Ridge Rd,
$65,900 House For Sale
40323 Pleasant Rd,
$74,900 House For Sale
10150 Garfield St.,
$69,900 House For Sale
22549 Roy Croy Rd.,
$59,900 House For Sale
215 Church St.,
$119,000 House For Sale
58520 Fairway Rd.,
$109,900 House For Sale
57004 Helena Rd,
$49,900 House For Sale
55 Griffin Rd,
$199,900 House For Sale
103 Jennifer Dr,
$124,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Caldwell Elementary School||K-8||635||37||17.1||1.03 mi|
|Caldwell High School||9-12||193||16||12||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.