206 W Osbun St,
Mount Victory, OH 43340
- 3 Beds
- 1,590 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,000
- 3 Beds
206 W Osbun St is a single family home in Mount Victory, OH. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,590 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/2/2015, this property sold for $109,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,000. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Osbun St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Osbun St is located in a community that is home to 1,259 residents, which has increased by 11.4% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Osbun St has a median household income of $45,094 and spends about $40,096 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Osbun St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Osbun St include Ridgemont Elementary School, and Ridgemont High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 70.6% of the residents near 206 W Osbun St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Osbun St is about 29.7 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Osbun St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
213 S West St,
$124,900 House For Sale
21805 Lingrell Road,
$389,500 House For Sale
34240 Shertzer Road,
$193,500 House For Sale
18447 St Rt 309,
$205,000 House For Sale
16381 Maureen Drive,
$229,900 House For Sale
11933 Lydia Lane,
$159,900 House For Sale
8923 Co Rd 26,
$190,000 House For Sale
420 S. Madison St.,
$106,000 House For Sale
312 & 312 1/2 E. Columbus St.,
$109,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ridgemont Elementary School||K-6||255||19.1||13.3||0.33 mi|
|Ridgemont High School||7-12||233||12.1||19.2||0.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.